Wednesday, May 23, 2012

School's Out for Summer....sale

 One of the traditions I really missed this year from my old school was our principal blaring "Schools Out for Summer" on the PA system once the buses left, so I got on You Tube tonight and found this little treat.




Yes, it's Alice Cooper and The Muppets.  It's a little scary and a little bit fantastic all at the same time.


To celebrate summer, even though I have a work day tomorrow and a classroom to pack before I can relax, I'm throwing a sale at my Teacher's Pay Teachers and Teacher's Notebook stores! 
Many thanks to Ginger for the adorable graphic!

I'm a little bit worn out physically and mentally, I'll be back to share my favorite last day of school activity! 

For those of you not on summer break, TWO more days! Then a long weekend! HOORAY!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in on the fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your last day of school!!!!!! Yipeeeee! Summertime is the BEST! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for the last day!! I'm getting VERY jealous of all the last day posts. I still have 8 days :/

    Katie
    Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for telling this story. Mona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing information very interesting and useful. Do not forget to visit our website to share information and knowledge about health Obat ARDS (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) Yang Alami Paling Ampuh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...